Saturday, February 20, 2010

Is Anyone Still Out There?


After a long long looonnngg break from sewing, I am BACK! It's been a very busy time for my family and sewing was just one of those things that I just could not work into my schedule.
Our house is finished, although far from complete, and I finally have the time and SPACE to do some sewing and I could not be happier.

I am so excited about my new sewing and craft space! My dreams for this blog are to not only share my sewing project, but also some home decor projects as well.

I have many many new designs for applique. I am hoping to get started very soon on some Easter things for my kids and I will certainly share those here. We also seem to be experiencing a baby BOOM so I have several baby gifts that I am working on. For now, here are a few things I have done this week.

I'm not sure anyone is still reading besides my mom, so if you are reading, let me know!
I did this on a onesie for a new baby girl. This is my new favorite design.

Another onesie but I have made these shirts for my little girl and they are so cute!

2 comments:

mesa said...

I'm still reading! I love the new designs! Let me know when you have time love that monogram for a new baby girl! I have a friend due March 5th. When will you start taking orders?
Love love that bird too! omg Emily might need one!

Laura said...

Yippee!!!! You're officially back!!!!!! I'm SO still reading!