Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Summer!


Well this is a long overdue post...Back at Christmas, I said I wasn't taking any more orders until after Christmas. Then that turned into a rather permanent thing! I'm not even sure anyone checks this blog any more, but I am posting here anyway! HA!
For anyone who doesn't know, we are building a house. We are living in a very small farmhouse on our farm while we build. We are very very cramped on space. And it turns out, sewing takes a LOT of space. With two small children and a full time job and a tiny house, I just cannot find a way to sew for others.
I am trying to keep my sewing skills "polished" and I have continuted to make things for my kids. In the new house, I will have a dedicated sewing space so I hope to be able to pick things back up by fall. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

mesa said...

love the shirts too cute! A new sewing room will be great! I still read your blogs :)