Monday, February 22, 2010

A Little More Information...

A little about me for those who don't know...
I am a working mom of two fabulous kids. I have a wonderful husband who very much supports my sewing addiction hobby. I started sewing because I love cute kids clothing and I wanted to make things for my kids. My mom actually got me started with the embroidery thing and she and I do this little business together. She is retiring next month from her "real" job and hopes to start sewing more.

The Nitty Gritty:

We are taking orders NOW. Processing time will vary, but at this time, you can allow 2 weeks for processing and shipping (if necessary). We do keep some things in stock such as burp clothes and onesies. I also have a little stash of tees and I plan to get a list up here of sizes and colors. We also have a few things from time to time such as bags, sippy cups and coffee mugs that can be personalized. (I'll get that list up too!)
Here is a general price list. Items may be priced on an individual order basis depending on the complexity of the project. ALWAYS email us if you have any questions at jennfields75@gmail.com

  • Standard 3 letter monogram or name-$8
  • Applique on shirt you provide-$15
  • Set of 2 Burp clothes- $18
  • Onesies-$15
  • Travel Mug- $18
Please email me with any questions!

No comments: